Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Five Obstructions Blog Post

I was very interested in this video. It challenges you to do things in filming that you wouldn't normally do and necessarily like to do. I believe that it also opens a new door into exploration. With the introduction of obstacles into filming and cinematography, I believe that you, in solving your problems, create a new perspective that is more interesting than what you would have planned previously. Some of the best works of artists are created through mistakes and serendipity. This was very inspiring to me and I can't wait to try my own five obstructions. I also believe that even though you may not like to be directed, it leaves the door open for criticism and revision to create a more accurate or narrowed down work. I was also intrigued by the obstructions and how he played around them. I would definitely love to explore things like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment